Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Detailed Bands

 

After such a lovely outpouring of love from my family and friends for my 50th birthday, needed several thank you cards. I decided to create the same layout/design.... just adjust the colors to make them each a bit different. (Darn... I created another one.... just it isn't shown here.)

The color combos I used were:
Seaside Spray/Rococo Rose
Seaside Spray/Highland Heather
So Saffron/Calypso Coral
Purple Posy/So Saffron
Petal Pink/Blackberry Bliss (not shown)

I added 'Wink of Stella' to the flowers to make them sparkle.

Thanks for taking a closer look!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - Bloom and Grow, Peaceful Moments
Ink - Memento, Stampin' Blends (Seaside Spray, Rococo Rose, Highland Heather, So Saffron, Mossy Meadow, Granny Apple Green, Calypso Coral, Purple Posy, Petal Pink, Blackberry Bliss, Just Jade)
Paper - Rococo Rose, Purple Posy, Seaside Spray, Calypso Coral, So Saffron, Petal Pink, Basic White, Basic Black
Accessories - Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Stone Embossing Folder, Detailed Bands dies, Budding Blooms dies, Wink of Stella


No comments:

Post a Comment