Monday, April 5, 2021

Some Joy

 


Some Easter cards created for my family and friends. I chose the main colors of Soft Sea Foam, Highland Heather, Balmy Blue, Daffodil Delight and Petal Pink.

The images were stamped using the masking technique. I stamped the basket image first. Then, stamped the basket on a scrap piece of paper and cut it out. I placed the scrap basket piece over my stamped basket on my cardstock -- then stamped the bunny.

I colored in the images using Stampin' Blends markers. The bunny is Crumb Cake and the basket is Soft Suede. To make the shadow (to ground the image), I colored a bit of Ivory under the basket and used the Color Lifter to give it a softer look.

I added 'Wink of Stella to the flowers on the bunny and also to the eggs in the basket to give it some shine.

Thanks for looking!
Happy Easter!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - Springtime Joy, Something to Celebrate
Ink - Soft Suede, Stampin Blends (Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Ivory, Petal Pink, Balmy Blue, Highland Heather, Daffodil Delight, Soft Sea Foam)
Paper - Whisper White, Highland Heather, Highland Heather DSP, Daffodil Delight, Daffodil Delight DSP, Soft Sea Foam, Soft Sea Foam DSP, Balmy Blue, Balmy Blue DSP, Petal Pink, Petal Pink DSP
Accessories - Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Stone Embossing Folder, dimensionals


 

No comments:

Post a Comment