Monday, April 26, 2021

Banded Stone

 

My Great Aunt is 99 today! What a blessing she is to us! Happy Birthday Aunt Arleen!
I decided to create a card around the stamp set 'Band Together'. I used the coordinating 'Detailed Bands' dies too.

The color combo I chose was Seaside Spray, So Saffron and Soft Sea Foam. I colored in the images using the dark and light shades of the Stampin' Blends markers.

I added a touch of 'Wink of Stella' on the petals of the flowers to make them sparkle just like the ribbon.

As for the flowers, there is a die shape for the full bloom.... I had to use the scissors to cut out the partial bloom.

Thanks for checking in!

Supplies Used:
Stamp set - Band Together
Ink - Memento, Stampin' Blends (Soft Sea Foam, So Saffron, Seaside Spray)
Paper - Seaside Spray, Basic Black, Whisper White
Accessories - Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Stone Embossing Folder, Detailed Bands dies, glue dots, Seaside Spray Metallic Ribbon







No comments:

Post a Comment