Friday, March 26, 2021

Coastal Waterfront

 


Amanda Bates' card is a beautiful tropical scene.... I wanted to try to capture that for my own card. Now, I know she used different colors than I did on my card.... but her placement of stamps are relatively the same.  Thanks Amanda!

It was a bit hard to get good coloring on my stamps.... to soften the look. Ink the stamp, stamp on a scrap piece of paper, then  stamp on the cardstock. I did that with the water and mountains. I added 'Wink of Stella' to the sun and top of the mountains to give it some sparkle.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - Happy Birthday Gorgeous, Waterfront
Ink - Early Espresso, Coastal Cabana, Granny Apple Green, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Highland Heather, Blushing Bride, Daffodil Delight, Mango Melody
Paper - Coastal Cabana, Early Espresso, Whisper White
Accessories - Wink of Stella



No comments:

Post a Comment