Saturday, May 25, 2019

Wooden Vases

I wanted to try my hand at shading with the 'Varied Vases' stamp set. I used Early Espresso to stamp the vase images, then colored them in using the Stampin' Blends markers - Crumb Cake (light and dark) and Color Lifter.

I still think I need to try harder to get it perfect, but I believe this try was pretty close! =)

I stamped from the 'Vibrant Vases' set the tulips in Melon Mambo and Crushed Curry, then colored them in with Pink Pirouette and Daffodil Delight.

Thanks for taking a peek!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - Varied Vases, Vibrant Vases, Happy Birthday Gorgeous
Ink - Early Espresso, Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Stampin' Blends (Crumb Cake, Color Lifter, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Pink Pirouette)
Paper - Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Whisper White, Wood Textures DSP
Accessories - scissors, Vases Builder punch, glue dots, Melon Mambo taffeta ribbon, Daffodil Delight organdy ribbon

 


No comments:

Post a Comment