Thursday, May 30, 2019

Artisan Bouquet

 

I just fell in love with Zoe's card (right) from the Stamping Scene Blog. Such a a cute way to frame the sentiment! Thanks Zoe for your lovely inspiration!

I chose to create a 4.25x5.5 card rather than a square card. I also used different frames and stamps than what Zoe did, but it was similar enough that I wanted to give her the credit! I made the frame from the 'Layered Squares' framelits. The flowers and leaves are from the stamp set 'Beautiful Bouquet' with it's coordinating 'Bouquet Bunch' framelits.

Thanks for taking a closer look!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - Beautiful Bouquet, Artisan Textures
Ink - Powder Pink, Merry Merlot
Paper - Powder Pink, Merry Merlot, Basic Black, Smoky Slate, Whisper White
Accessories - Big Shot, Bouquet Bunch Framelits, Layering Squares Framelits, glue dots, dimensionals, Basic Rhinestones

 


No comments:

Post a Comment