Monday, May 6, 2019

Tyler and Emily Wedding




My godson, Tyler, is marrying his bride, Emily. I was honored to be asked to create their wedding invitations for them. The wording on the invite, as well as, the response card was designed in my digital software (My Memories Suite) and printed on gray (Smoky Slate) cardstock.

The invite is matted in Whisper White cardstock and then adhered to the pocket card. The pocket card measures 5"x7". The response card measures 3.5"x5".

How to create the pocket card. Using an 8.5"x 10" piece of cardstock. Score at 5" (on the 10" side). On the 8.5" side. Score at 7" until you reach the scored line from the previous instructions, then cut the remaining section. Turning the piece again to the longer side (10"), cut the 1.5" piece out from the left-side to the center. Fold the scored pieces, and adhere the 1.5" piece with glue dots to create a small pocket on the right-hand side.

The ribbon was found at Joann Fabrics (turquoise) and online - Amazon (lace).

For the front of the invitation, I designed the "tag" with my digital software and printed it out on gray cardstock. Using my 'Apothecary Accents' framelits with my Big Shot... I die-cut the shapes out and adhered it to the ribbon/lace.

Thanks for taking a closer look.

Supplies Used:
My Memories Suite digital software
Fonts used - Shelley Volante Script (turquoise) and Bernhardt (black)
Paper - Smoky Slate and Whisper White
Accessories - Turquoise Organdy Ribbon, White Lace, glue dots, Big Shot, Apothecary Accents Framelits

No comments:

Post a Comment