Sunday, May 12, 2019

Mother's Day 2019



Mother's Day is always a hard time for me, as my Mother is no longer here on Earth. I know she is watching me from heaven, and I know I will be with her again someday! My husband still has his Mom, and she is a comfort to me too. I do have a few Mother-figures in my life, as does Mike too. 
My God-Mother (my Aunt Pat), my best friend's Mom (Kathy) and Mike's family friend (Jennifer). Thanks to all the Mom's out there who love, nurture and provide.... not only for your family, but to all the extended "family" too! Hugs and love to all of you!

I wanted to show you how I received inspiration from SallyStampers card (bottom)... and changed it to make it my own! Thanks for your inspiration Sally!

I utilized many different stamp sets for my cards. The banner is from 'Birthday Banners' and the words inside the banner is from 'Thoughtful Banners'. The flowers and leaves are from 'Falling Flowers' with it's coordinating 'May Flowers' framelits. The banner is die-cut using the 'Bunch of Banners' Framelits. My background is one that I absolutely LOVE!!!!! 'Layered Leaves' DTIEF.

Thanks for dropping by!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - Falling Flowers, Birthday Banners, Thoughtful Banners
Ink - Grapefruit Grove, Daffodil Delight, Highland Heather, Blushing Bride, Memento, Blackberry Bliss, Melon Mambo
Paper - Grapefruit Grove, Daffodil Delight, Highland Heather, Blushing Bride, Whisper White
Accessories - Big Shot, Layered Leaves DTIEF, May Flowers Framelits, Bunch of Banners Framelits, dimensionals, glue dots, Lemon Lime Twist Organdy Ribbon

 


No comments:

Post a Comment