Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Meant to Be Beautiful

My niece is getting married (the first niece/nephew in the family). Yay! Congratulations to them!  I had the wonderful opportunity to create their wedding invitations, so I was privy to their wedding colors way in advance. Burgundy and White. So, I chose to create their wedding card with those colors.

I used the 'Be Mine' framelits to create the his and her hearts, and used the sentiment from 'Beautiful Bouquet' stamp set.

I finished the piece with gold accents -- gold foil paper and gold enamel shapes. (You may not see, but I did place two gold dots on the "masculine" heart. Kinda like a tux for the man... and the lace heart is like her wedding dress.

Thanks for taking a peek!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Set - Beautiful Bouquet
Ink - Merry Merlot
Paper - Merry Merlot, Whisper White, Gold Foil
Accessories - Big Shot, Die Brush, Precision Plate, Be Mine Framelits, Gold Enamel Shapes


No comments:

Post a Comment