Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Tranquil Sea

 

I saw Gail's cute card (right) on Pinterest (sorry I don't have your last name Gail... it was only a picture on Pinterest and not a link to your site). Thanks to your inspiration, I was able to create a card similar to hers!

I used the DSP (Designer Series Paper) from 'Wood Textures' , 'Tranquil Textures' and the Gold Foil. I used the Glitter Epoxy Shapes to create the ship hole... and if you can see it... I used them on the octopus' eyes.

Thanks for dropping by!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Set - Sea of Textures
Ink - Tranquil Tide
Paper - Very Vanilla, Tranquil Textures DSP, Wood Textures DSP, Gold Foil, Balmy Blue, Tranquil Tide
Accessories - Big Shot, Precision Plate, Under the Sea Framelits, Circles Collection Framelits, Glitter Epoxy Shapes, dimensionals, glue dots



No comments:

Post a Comment