Monday, February 4, 2019

Express Petals

 

I saw Sara Hoogendorn's card on Pinterest, and liked the layout and colors. So, I created something similar with the stamps/embossing folders that I had.

The flower is from the 'Peaceful Petals' stamp set. It's a single flower, so I stamped the flower toward the bottom first. Then, with a scrap piece of paper... I covered it up, so I could stamp the flower toward the top. This technique is called 'masking'.... where you cover up a portion of the image, so you can stamp around it to make it look like it's behind the other image. Cool - huh!

I colored in the image with my Stampin' Blends (Pool Party, Daffodil Delight and Old Olive).

Thanks for taking a closer look.

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - Peaceful Petals, Express Yourself
Ink - Memento, Stampin' Blends (Pool Party, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight)
Paper - Pool Party, Basic Black, Whisper White
Accessories - Big Shot, Layered Leaves DTIEF, Basic Black Shimmer Ribbon
 


No comments:

Post a Comment