Monday, January 21, 2019

Wonderful Sea

 

When I saw Lauren Alarid's creation, I just knew I had to create one similar. Such great inspiration Lauren...Thanks!

I chose to use the 'Artisan Textures' stamp set along with the 'Sea of Textures' stamp set to create my background piece of sea. The colors I used are: Soft Sea Foam, Mint Macaron, and Tranquil Tide.

The die-cut pieces are from the 'Under the Sea' framelits set.

Also, I used the 'Wonderful Moments' stamp set for the sentiment.

Thanks for taking a closer look!

Supplies Used:
Stamp sets - Artisan Textures, Sea of Textures, Wonderful Moments
Ink - Soft Sea Foam, Mint Macaron, Tranquil Tide
Paper - Crumb Cake, Tranquil Tide, Whisper White, Very Vanilla
Accessories - Big Shot, Under the Sea framelits

 


No comments:

Post a Comment