Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Special Artist

 

What a cute idea that Tammy Shaia had using the die-cut on the top layer and using a designer series paper underneath.  I chose similar colors to hers.... yet, I changed mine up a bit to make it my own creation.  Thanks Tammy for your inspiration!

I chose the 'Perfectly Artistic' DSP (Designer Series Paper) underneath the die-cut flower piece... which is also the mat for the focal piece too.

I chose to use the frame within the 'Stylish Stems' framelits that went with the floral die-cut I used. These framelits coordinate with the 'Special Reason' stamp set... which I had used to create the leaves.

The sentiment is from the 'Beautiful Bouquet' stamp set.

Thanks for dropping by!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Set - Special Reason, Beautiful Bouquet
Ink - Melon Mambo, Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive
Paper - Pear Pizzazz, Perfectly Artistic DSP, Whisper White
Accessories - Big Shot, Stylish Stems framelits, dimensionals


 

No comments:

Post a Comment