Friday, February 22, 2019

Baby Shower Tags


My sister-in-law showed me a tag that she found on Pinterest, and wanted to know if I could replicate it for her baby shower favors. The tag above is what I was able to create with my digital software (My Memories Suite). 

The two fonts used here are - Good Vibrations and Lemon Chicken. The cute little baby feet is an embellishment from My Memories - Tiny Toes. I was able to get 4 tags on one piece of 8.5x 11 piece of Whisper White cardstock. Once printed, I used my Big Shot and heart dies to cut each tag out.  The outer heart is die-cut with Powdered Pink cardstock (again, I was able to get 4 die-cuts out of an 8.5x11 piece of cardstock)

I purchased some nesting stitched heart frames online from Amazon (a seller by Eswala).

I purchased the Pink Tulle fabric from Joann Fabric and Craft Store. I cut a 5x5 square and a 1x12 rectangle for each tag. I placed a hole punch (1/8 size) near the top center of the die-cut hearts. Using the 5x5 square of tulle, I folded the tulle accordion-style and then used the 1x12 piece to tie it in the center. Once that was done, I could thread it through the hole that I made in the tag and tie it in a knot.

The strings attached were used to tie to wine bottles for the party favors!
I had to create 75 tags.... here is a photo of what 50 look like!


Thanks for taking a closer look!

Supplies Used:
My Memories Suite
Fonts - Good Vibrations and Lemon Chicken
Embellishment - Tiny Toes (My Memories)
Paper - Whisper White, Powder Pink
Accessories - Big Shot, Stitched Hearts (non-SU), Tulle Fabric, wine bottles

No comments:

Post a Comment