Thursday, February 14, 2019

Baby Shower Tags & Corsage


My brother, Dan, and his wife, Tracy, are expecting their first child (due April 3rd)! We are so excited to have Eleanor (Ellie) join our family! This past weekend we enjoyed their baby shower. I was tasked to create a corsage and tie for the parents-to-be.
 

I used my digital software to create the images and printed them on Whisper White cardstock. The white rosette and ribbons were purchased at Joann store.

I was also tasked to create tags for the party favors that were given out during the shower. I had to create 75 of these beauties!


The tags were again created within my digital software (My Memories Suite). Once, printed on Whisper White cardstock... I used my stitched heart shaped die-cut to cut them out. I die-cut a larger heart in Powder Pink for the mat. The tulle for the bow and string was purchased again at Joann fabrics.

The shower was a hit!
Congratulations to Dan and Tracy! We can't wait to welcome Eleanor to the family!

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment