Friday, February 22, 2019

Painted Pines

With each stamp set I purchase, I sometimes look to see if there's an unusual way to use the stamp/image/shape. With the 'Christmas Pines' stamp set... you would think that you could only use it for pinecones. Well, I noticed that the image sort of looked like a pineapple too. So, I thought to make a cute card using the image as a pineapple.

For the greenery for the pineapple, I used the leaf stamp in the 'Painted Harvest' stamp set.

Thanks for taking a closer look!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - Christmas Pines, Painted Harvest, Birthday Banners
Ink - Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Granny Apple Green
Paper - Pineapple Punch, Whisper White, Nature's Poem DSP
Accessories - Big Shot, Pretty Pines Thinlits, Bunch of Banners Framelits, dimensionals, Stitched Square Framelits (non-SU)

 


No comments:

Post a Comment