Monday, February 4, 2019

Vases Layered

I needed a Thank You note... and wanted to use a color combo that I have not tried yet.  This color combo of Merry Merlot/Mint Macaron/Pear Pizzazz.

At first I was a bit intimidated by the colors... as they are not ones I usually use together. But as I played with the colors together.... and adding the additional Black.... everything came together well.

The only part that I used Pear Pizzazz on is the leaves for the flowers in the vase.

Thanks for taking a closer look!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - Vibrant Vases, Varied Vases (sentiment)
Ink - Merry Merlot, Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz, Stampin Blends (Mint Macaron), Gray Granite, Memento
Paper - Merry Merlot, Mint Macaron, Whisper White, Basic Black
Accessories - Big Shot, Layered Leaves DTIEF, dimensionals, Wink of Stella, Basic Black Shimmer Ribbon

 

No comments:

Post a Comment