Monday, July 2, 2018

Gods Friend



I needed a few sympathy cards, and I just loved the one I created a while ago. I thought I'd change a few things on the card to refresh it and make it similar yet different too.

The focal panel is the same. I used my digital software (My Memories Suite) to print the word 'Sympathy' on it's side. The floral spray is from the Stamp set 'Friends 24/7' (SU)... which I had in my software. The words were taken from a stamp I had 'God's Blessing'... I just typed those words as text to make it more vertical.

After printed that out on Whisper White cardstock, I finished the card in the traditional way. I embossed the background with the Layered Leaves DTIEF (Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder).

Here is a photo of the other card I made a while ago:
As you can see... it's very similar.... I just changed a few things.

Thanks for taking a closer look.

Supplies Used:
My Memories Suite digital software
Stamp Brush Set - Friends 24-7 (flower - gray)
Font - Bliss and Regency- black

Paper - Basic Black, Whisper White, Thick Whisper White
Accessories - Basic Black Shimmer Ribbon, Big Shot, Layered Leaves DTIEF, dimensionals


No comments:

Post a Comment