Thursday, July 12, 2018

Waterfront Bouquet


I just LOVE this 'Waterfront' stamp set! Such beautiful cards can be created with it! When I saw Jenny Engelke's card (bottom).... I just had to try a sunset one for myself. I changed a few things to make the card my own.

I used a scrap piece of paper... and used the Deco Labels Framelit to create the frame for my sponging.

This card is for my hubby! Happy Birthday Hon! We both LOVE sunsets, so this card is perfect for him! (As he is so perfect for me!). HUGS!

Thanks for taking a peek!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Set - Waterfront, Beautiful Bouquet, Birthday Banners
Ink - Early Espresso, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red
Paper - Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Whisper White
Accessories - scrap piece of paper, sponge daubers, Bouquet Bunch Framelits, Linen Thread, Big Shot, Deco Labels Framelits

 







2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I LOVE your beautiful card, and I love the Deco Framelit you used for the sponging. It's totally a more masculine look for your husband that way, too! It's absolutely gorgeous Diane, great work!

    Happy Birthday to hubby, too!! Have a glorious celebration together!!

    Love you, MWAH!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOVE this! Mike thanks you for the birthday wishes too!

      Delete