Saturday, June 23, 2018

Horse Sympathy

What a truly sad day. My sister-in-law's horse, Beau, passed away from a heart attack. Beau was 26 years old, and was an Arabian Stallion. Hugs to you Sister!

I didn't have any horse stamps, so I found this 'clip art' online for free. I used my digital software to create this card... then after printing it.... finished it the traditional way.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Brush Set - Horse, In Any Event
Ink - Basic Black
Paper - Whisper White, Basic Black
Accessories - Brights Enamel Shapes (heart)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Diane, I am so sorry to hear this! Wow, I never wondered for how long a horse lives, 26 is quite a number of years!! And a heart attack?? I am so sorry for the loss of your SIL's beloved pet! Your card is lovely! TFS!

    ReplyDelete