Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Beautiful Petals

 

I found Debra Burgin's card online and thought it was so different from all the other samples made with the 'Petal Palette' stamp set. I wanted to create something similar, but wanted to make it my own too... so I changed many of the details. Thanks so much for your inspiration Debra!

The floral stamp is a tiny sprig which I stamped 5x in a vertical line. I colored them in with the Stampin' Blends.... I used the lighter versions except for the green (I used both).  The dotted panels on each side of the stamped image is Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot Ribbon -- which is retired now, but I still have a few yards left.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - Petal Palette, Beautiful Bouquet
Ink - Memento, Stampin' Blends (Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Rich Razzleberry)
Paper - Pineapple Punch, Whisper White
Accessories - scissors, Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot Ribbon

 


1 comment:

  1. What a pretty card and great use of that little "sprig image," Diane! Love your use of the ribbon, also. Super pretty; TFS!

    ReplyDelete