Sunday, July 15, 2018

Southern Petal











I look for inspiration for my cards on many online websites. Sometimes, I copy the card exactly; sometimes, I only use just the layout; and sometimes, I copy the card, but change a few things to make it my own.

I used the layout of Mary Fish's card as inspiration for mine. Here is her card here:
Thanks Mary! You always create such lovely cards!

On my card I paired the 'Petal Palette' stamp set with the 'Southern Serenade' set. For the background, I used DSP from 'Petal Passion'

Thanks for taking a closer look!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - Petal Palette, Southern Serenade
Ink - Memento, Peekaboo Peach, Old Olive
Paper - Whisper White (thick), Whisper White, Basic Black, Petal Passion DSP
Accessories - Big Shot, Petals and More, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Peekaboo Peach Ruched Ribbon, glue dots

 


No comments:

Post a Comment