Friday, July 20, 2018

Big Reason

Wow! Its sometimes hard for me to come up with a lot of masculine cards all in one month. July is not an easy month for me as I have 9 masculine cards to create and 4 feminine cards. Its a huge birthday month for our family.

While looking at individual stamps within a set... you have to think outside the norm for the use of the set. I used just the leaf stamp within the 'Special Reason' stamp set and only two leaf die-cuts from the 'Stylish Stems' coordinating framelits.

The sentiment is from the 'Big On Birthdays' stamp set.
I am in awe with this card. Its simple yet very sophisticated! Not sure if its the colors I used or the layout, but I'm so happy how it came together.

Thanks for passing by!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - Special Reason, Big On Birthdays
Ink - Memento, Merry Merlot
Paper - Sahara Sand, Merry Merlot, Basic Black, Whisper White
Accessories - Big Shot, Stylish Stems Framelits, Layered Leaves DTIEF

 

No comments:

Post a Comment