Monday, July 23, 2018

Apron Adventures

My niece, Samantha, is going through Cosmetology school and I felt that the 'Apron of Love' stamp set was just perfect for her birthday card.

I used the 'Stamparatus' tool to align the scissors in the background just right. Very cool tool if you don't have one.

Not sure if this photo brings out that I used Elegant Eggplant (purple color) for the heart, sentiment and background scissors...as well as the mat for the background piece. Kinda looks black in the photo to me. Sorry!

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - Apron of Love, Balloon Adventures
Ink - Elegant Eggplant, Memento
Paper - Gray Granite, Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White, Basic Black, Silver Foil
Accessories - Stamparatus, Apron Builder, Big Shot

 


No comments:

Post a Comment