Monday, January 28, 2013

Happiness

Today I wanted to try some techniques on my page "Grouped Photo Boxes", "Re-coloring Embellisments" and "Multi-Colored Stamps".

I incorporated the MDS Challenge (Valentine's Project), as well as the Splitcoaststampers Challenge - DGSC099 (Technique Challenge) for my page.

I used a photo taken in 2010, while vacationing in Hawaii! We so LOVE Hawaii! =)

For the "Grouped Photo Boxes" I created 6 photo boxes and grouped them together before adding my photo.
For "Re-coloring Embellishments", I chose the hearts border.  It originally had several different color hearts on it.  I selected "Pretty in Pink" and  it changed them to wonderful shades of pink.
For the "Multi-Colored Stamps", I chose the stamp "Happiness".  I colored each letter Whisper White, Early Espresso or Pretty in Pink".

Thanks for looking!

Background Paper - Crumb Cake
Embellishments - Strength and Hope (hearts border - recolored Pretty in Pink), Striped Grosgrain Ribbon - Pretty in Pink, Lemonade Stand (large pearl)
Stamp Brush Sets - Natural Composition Overlays (Early Espresso), Decorative Overlays (Early Espresso), Lemonade Stand (title happiness - Whisper White, Early Espresso and Pretty in Pink), Lemonade Stand (heart - Pretty in Pink)
Punches - Dotted Scallop Ribbon (Pretty in Pink)
Font - Cerebral (Early Espresso)

No comments:

Post a Comment