Thursday, January 24, 2013

Chocolate Bunny


OMG! I couldn't resist creating this using My Digital Studio.  I've seen similar cards, shirts and cartoons created with this same saying, so wanted to try my hand at it! =)

I do have to say, that it was a bit tough trying to get the scallop circle punch (used for the bite marks on the ear and butt) aligned perfectly with the background paper (but I did it!).  
I colored in the Chocolate Bunny stamp using the freeform tool -- Chocolate Chip color.
After printing on Whisper White cardstock....I placed the card front on Daffodil Delight cardstock.

Thanks for taking a look!

Stamp Sets - Chocolate Bunny (Early Espresso and colored in with Chocolate Chip), Inspired By Nature (grass - Old Olive, Certainly Celery, Wild Wasabi, Always Artichoke), Spring Fever (word bubble - Early Espresso), Twitterpated (basket weave - Perfect Plum), Easter Blossoms (words- Early Espresso)
Background Paper - Sunshine and Sprinkles DSP #10
Punches - Square (filled w/Perfect Plum and Pale Plum), Scallop Circle (Sunshine and Sprinkles DSP #10)
Embellishments - Striped Grosgrain Ribbon (Daffodil Delight)
Font - Broach (Early Espresso)

No comments:

Post a Comment