Thursday, January 10, 2013

Childhood Tree - DGSC095

Wow! It's been a long break for me from making cards or scrapbook pages!  I did enjoy visiting with family during the Holidays! =)

I decided to work on my 2010 photobook (yes, I thought I would finish 2010 by the end of 2012, but.....I'm still creating for August pages.  I have a long way to go!). Hopefully, with the new year...It will motivate me to get it done!

I created this page using the Splitcoaststampers (DGSC095- Inspired by the Hobbit) Challenge. It  inspired us to use the colors white, brown, gray and two blues.  I used photos from my parents' backyard and our childhood tree.  The tree was getting infested, so it was removed in August 2010. So many memories with that tree.... I still miss it whenever I visit my folks.

Thanks for looking!

Background paper - Soft Suede
Stamp Brush Sets - Decorative Overlays (Woodgrain - Crumb Cake), Thoughts & Prayers (tree- Whisper White)
Embellishments - Brads (Whisper White), Keep This Memory (tag - recolored Marina Mist)
Punch - Square (filled w/Marina Mist), Arrow (filled w/Whisper White)
Fonts - Sherwood (Soft Suede and Whisper White)

No comments:

Post a Comment