Monday, January 28, 2013

Dole Whip - DGSC097

Working on a few past challenges on splitcoaststampers website.  This on DGSC097, is a Stretch Your Sketch Challenge.  Here, you create a scrapbook page based on a card sketch.  The card sketch that I used was also from Splitcoaststampers - SC077.

A technique that I want to point out is the "Attach to Shape" text.  This allows the text to follow the shape of my heart punch on this page.  I love My Digital Studio.

Thanks for looking!

Background Paper - Sweet Shop DSP #10
Embellishments - Striped Grosgrain Ribbon - Early Esppreso
Punch - Square (filled w/Sweet Shop DSP #6), Heart (Soft Suede)
Font - Signboard (Whisper White - attached to shape), Scriptina (Soft Suede and Daffodil Delight), Elephant (Soft Suede and Daffodil Delight)

No comments:

Post a Comment