Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Blossoms of Kindness

This card uses the Natural White Cardstock from Stampin' Up! Why have I not used it before now????  I like the look of the natural fibers in the cardstock along with the stamped flower image. Wow!

Now that being said....Does it look too plain? or Does it have that simple elegance to it?  The card is for my Sister-in-law, and she loves the simple elegant look. =)

Thanks for stopping by!

Stamp Sets - Stippled Blossoms, Blooming with Kindness
Paper - Natural White, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake
Ink - Early Espresso, Crumb Cake
Accessories - Satin Ribbon (Early Espresso), Basic Pearls

2 comments:

  1. This is perfect and so pretty! Perfectly balanced (your SIL will love it!)!! I also recently used the Natural White c/s (and have the Natural Ivory one too) and wonder the same thing? I think I just forget to think about them as they're in a cupboard vs. my file cabinet! It's a beautiful paper; glad you had fun! Wonderful card; TFS!

    ReplyDelete