Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Early Christmas

Mike and I celebrated Christmas early this year, and I wanted to capture it on a scrapbook page.

I used the 8x8 Sweet Pea Page Template, and just swapped out colors and embellishments to suit my needs.

I incorporated the My Digital Studio Challenge into my page - "Color Combo 2".  The colors used are: Old Olive, More Mustard, Cherry Cobbler, Pool Party and Soft Suede.

Supplies:
Background Paper - Large Dots DSP (Old Olive)
Stamp Brush Sets - Just Perfect Alphabet (Old Olive), For All You Do (flower - Cherry Cobbler, Pool Party, Old Olive, More Mustard)
Embellishments - Dahlias (Cherry Cobbler, Pool Party, Soft Suede), Brads (More Mustard, Cherry Cobbler), Round Buttons (More Mustard, Old Olive), Timeless Taffeta Ribbon (Soft Suede)
Punch - Scallop Square (filled w/Textured - Cherry Cobbler), Square (More Mustard, Soft Suede), Scallop Circle (filled w/Cherry Cobbler, Pool Party, Soft Suede, Old Olive), Circle (filled w/ Sycamore Street DSP #5; Soft Suede DSP - dotted stripe, small polka dots, brocade, villa; Cherry Cobbler DSP - stripes; Sweet Shop DSP #2; Walk in the Park II DSP #4; Christmas Cheer DSP #1; Sunny Day DSP -Old Olive small polka dots), Square (Whisper White)
Font - Broach (More Mustard), New Times Roman (More Mustard), Adorable (Cherry Cobbler), Sherwood (Cherry Cobbler)

No comments:

Post a Comment