Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Tradition Lake

I started out by working on a Digi-Scrap Challenge on SCS, but aside from 3 photos....it doesn't even come close to adhering to the challenge. Ha! I guess I will have to work on that challenge later.
I really like how this page came together, and now it's got me thinking about making a calendar for 2013 with places Mike and I have been in 2012. Well, I better get cracking if I want to complete it before 2013 starts....I got this one page done! LOL!
Thanks for looking!

Stamp Brush Set - Frames with a Flourish (Early Espresso)
Background paper - Textured Cardstock (Pool Party)
Font - Shell (Early Espresso)
Photo mats - So Saffron
Punch - Tag (So Saffron w/Early Espresso mat), Circle (filled w/Textured Cardstock - Pool Party underneath the eyelet)
Embellishments - Eyelet (Early Espresso), Baker's Twine (Re-colored Pool Party)

1 comment: