Thursday, September 6, 2012

Decorative Holiday - SCCSC135

 

Back in my crafting area after our long extended weekend! I saw this sketch on Stampin Connection and thought it went well with the Delightful Decorations stamp set. I originally had a Cherry Cobbler ornament, but I felt that it blended in too much with the striped piece I created.  The striped piece was made by shredding a piece of Cherry Cobbler and attaching in diagonally on Very Vanilla cardstock.
Thanks for looking!

Stamp sets - Delightful Decorations, Many Merry Messages
Paper - Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler
Ink - Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories - Ornament Punch, Basic Pearls, Taffeta Ribbon (Very Vanilla), Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots TIEF, dimensionals, glue dot

No comments:

Post a Comment