Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Snoqualmie Falls - DGSC080

I started working on the Digi-Scrap Challenge (DGSC080- Recipe Challenge). You may see the challenge here: DGSC080-Recipe Challenge

The recipe is to:
-Choose three photos
-Background is black & white
-Add a tag
-Create a list
-Use a layered embellisment

This challenge was tough for me, but I love how this page turned out.
-I used three photos from our trip to Snoqualmie Falls and changed them all to black and white.
-I used a white background with a Stamp Brush Set Overlay (Decorative Overlay).
-I added a tag, and created a list on that tag.
-I layered the tag with a mat, added an eyelet and then a bow.

Stamp Brush Set - Decorative Overlay (set at 30% opacity)
Photo mats - Basic Black
Font - Multu (first letter in title only) all else is Regency (Basic Black)
Punch - Tag (filled w/Whisper White mat Basic Black)
Embellishments - Eyelet (Basic Black), Taffeta Trimmings (Basic Black)

1 comment:

  1. This Blog was most helpful, your ideas are straight to the point, and the colors are cool too.

    ReplyDelete