Sunday, September 30, 2012

MDS Fireplace

 For this weeks challenge on the My Digital Studio.net website is to use the digital downloads that were released in September on your project.  Well, the only September digital download I purchased was the "Festive Blooms", so that was what I had to work with.

I decided to create a Christmas card, and made a fireplace out of punches (filling them in with the Well Worn DSP).

I think it turned out cute.
Thanks for looking!

Stamp Brush Sets - The Great Outdoors (Early Espresso; Paint tool - Soft Suede, Daffodil Delight, Cherry Cobbler), Big Bold Birthday (Coloring tool -Cherry Cobbler and Gumball Green; Paint tool - Daffodil Delight
Embellishments - Festive Blooms, Knot and Ties Trim (Daffodil Delight - re-colored Cherry Cobbler)
Punches - Scallop Oval (Gumball Green), Oval (Textured Cardstock - Very Vanilla), Square (Textured Cardstock - Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Well Worn DSP #9 and #11)

No comments:

Post a Comment