Saturday, September 8, 2012

Kubota Gardens

 

My Digital Studio.net site has a new challenge. This week it's a Sketch (Scrap Map 1). The winner of this challenge will receive a free digital download (from the following weeks' offerings)! How cool is that!
I changed the sketch up a bit by using the Festive Blooms instead of the hexagon shape, and I rounded a few corners on the photos.
I re-colored the Knots and Ties Trim from Wild Wasabi to Lucky Limeade, and some of the Festive Flowers - flower #6 - to Calypso Coral.  A few of the Knots and Ties Trim were cropped to show only the curled ribbon and not the bow under the flowers. (Do you notice a shadow, at the top of the page, where no ribbon is? I believe that is a glitch in MDS2, it doesn't appear while working in the software, but it showed up when I exported it as a JPG file to my desktop ...I do hope it gets fixed soon)
Thanks for looking!

Stamp Brush Set - Decorative Overlays (Whisper White at 25% opacity)
Background Paper - Sweet Shop DSP #10
Punch - Scallop Ribbon (filled w/Textured Cardstock - Lucky Limeade)
Embellishments - Festive Flowers (some Whisper White and some re-colored Calypso Coral), Taffeta Ribbon (Whisper White), Knots and Ties Trim (re-colored Lucky Limeade)
Font - Adorable (Whisper White)

No comments:

Post a Comment