Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Holiday Friends - SCCSC136






As you can see I strayed a bit from this weeks' sketch challenge on Stampin Connection (SCCSC136), but I did chose it for a starting point for my card.
I LOVE snowmen! We have 17 nieces and nephews, and I usually create something whimsical for them for Christmas. This will be one of the cards a few will receive. =)
Thanks for looking!

Stamp sets - Frosty Friends, Warmest Regards
Paper - Midnight Muse, Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Cherry Cobbler DSP
Ink - Midnight Muse, Bashful Blue, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories - Satin Stitched Ribbon (Midnight Muse), Big Shot, Top Note Die, Sponge

1 comment:

  1. This card is FANTASTIC! I just love it! I love your colors and image, the layout is awesome, and I like the dotted and striped dsp used too! Fun, fun, fun! And look at that! You don't even need to have a bow (smiles)!! TFS! Donna

    ReplyDelete