Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Happy Harvest - SFF082412

 


I saw Allison Chilton's card on Pinterest, and fell in love with the design.  I decided to try creating a similar card with My Digital Studio software.  

I noticed my card layout followed the sketch on Sketch Frenzy Friday (SFF082412) blog too.

In tried to create an embossed-look in the background with the chicken wire stamp (same color as the background....whisper white, but played with the drop shadow....opacity to 85% and blur to -2).
I also cropped the ribbon (so that it only showed the overlapped part) and the sentiment (so that I could place it on one line instead of two).

Thanks for looking!

Stamp Brush Sets - Elementary Elegance (sentiment - Early Espresso), Autumn Harvest (pinecone - Early Espresso), Autumn Elements (flourish - Old Olive), Bunch of Backgrounds (chicken wire - Whisper White)
Punches - Square (filled with Soft Suede and Textured Cardstock - Cajun Craze)
Embellishments - Taffeta Trimmings (So Saffron)
Paper - So Saffron

No comments:

Post a Comment