Sunday, July 28, 2024

Special Tools

 



I cannot take credit for this lovely card I made. The credit goes to Terri Gaines... what a fantastic way to utilize the 'Trusty Toolbox' DSP (Designer Series Paper). I love that the coordinating dies from the 'Trusty Tools' stamp set can be used on the 'Trusty Toolbox' DSP too! FUN! and so easy to create this card.
The DSP looks like a toolbox, so I (and Terri too) just used my Stampin' Trimmer to make a slit along the gray/red border... I kept the sides intact so I could adhere them to the background piece.

Thanks for taking a closer look!

Stamp set - Special Moments
Ink- Memento
Paper - Trusty Toolbox DSP, Gray Granite, Basic Black
Accessories - Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Trusty Tools dies, scissors, glue dots




No comments:

Post a Comment