Thursday, July 25, 2024

Beautiful Happiness

 


I just fell in love with Alisa Tilsner's card... I just had to create one of my own. Now, I did make this card my own by using more die-cuts and background pieces than Alisa did. I may just create one exactly like Alisa's in the future - it's so pretty with the white background.... leaves the flowers the focal point for sure. Thanks Alisa for your inspiration!

I chose to use the color combo - Lemon Lolly, Peach Pie and Calypso Coral on the petals and Lemon Lime Twist and Granny Apple Green on the leaves for the masks. I added a Wink of Stella to the petals.

Thanks for taking a closer look!

Stamp sets - Layers of Beauty, Happiness Abounds
Ink - Memento, Lemon Lolly, Peach Pie, Calypso Coral, Lemon Lime Twist, Granny Apple Green
Paper - Calypso Coral, Granny Apple Green, Lemon Lolly, Basic White
Accessories - Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Rectangle Stitched dies, Tasteful Labels dies, Deckled Rectangles, Layers of Beauty decorative masks, Wink of Stella, Blending Brushes




No comments:

Post a Comment