Sunday, July 14, 2024

2024 Grad

 


Here we are with several more graduations to celebrate! Congratulations to the graduating class of 2024! 
When I saw TravieDesigns on Pinterest... I just knew I could incorporate something similar for my own needs. Thanks for your inspiration Travies! 
I printed out the graduation cap from My Memories Suite onto Basic White cardstock and finished the card the usual way. Not sure if you can see the Chevron embossing folder on the bottom Basic Black piece.
Thanks for taking a closer look!

My Memories Suite digital software
Graduation Cap - online free clip art
Stamp sets - Special Moments
Ink - Misty Moonlight
Paper - Misty Moonlight, Basic White, Basic Black
Accessories - Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Chevron Embossing Folder, Little Numbers dies, Unbounded Love dies, Tasteful Lables dies, dimensionals, glue pen




No comments:

Post a Comment