Friday, July 12, 2024

Gorgeous Beauty

 



When I saw Rachel Woollard's card... I just had to make one for myself. Although... I changed many things to make it my own! Thanks Rachel for your inspiration!

The sentiment is from the 'Happy Birthday Gorgeous' stamp set.
I used Wink of Stella to make the flowers shine.

Thanks for taking a closer look!

Stamp sets - Happy Birthday Gorgeous, Layers of Beauty
Ink - Memento, Old Olive, Granny Apple Green, Balmy Blue, Blueberry Bushel, Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo, Poppy Parade, Cherry Cobbler
Paper - Poppy Parade, Azure Afternoon, Basic White
Accessories - Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Wink of Stella, Layers of Beauty dies, Layers of Beauty masks, sponge daubers, Layered Florals embossing folder, Unbounded Love dies






No comments:

Post a Comment