Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Big C's

 


Such a cute card made by Lori Hendel, that I needed to make one for myself using the supplies I had. Some things have changed, but wanted to share where I got the inspiration from. Thanks Lori!
The 4 C's... can't go wrong with Chocolate, Coffee, Cookies and Cocktails for your birthday! Although, I would've included CAKE... if that was part of the stamp set too! LOL!

Thanks for dropping by!

Stamp set - Nothing's Better Than
Ink - Memento, Pecan Pie, Peach Pie, Coastal Cabana, Flirty Flamingo, Lemon Lolly
Paper - Lemon Lolly, Pecan Pie, Basic White, Flirty Flamingo, Coastal Cabana, Peach Pie
Accessories - Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Tasteful Labels dies, Rectangle Stitched dies, Love You More Than dies, Stone Embossing Folder, dimensionals






No comments:

Post a Comment