Saturday, July 20, 2024

Rainbow Bailey

 

So sad to need to create a card for the passing of a family pet. This one hit hard for me, as Bailey was a wonderful dog to all she came in contact with. My best friend will miss her very much. I'm blessed that I got to see her all the times I've visited my Best Friend. Rest now Bailey... you're in good hands!

I wanted to create a card using the theme with a rainbow... "going over the rainbow bridge".
I designed this within My Memories Suite digital software. I added the pawprints to the rainbow and found the perfect sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by!

My Memories Suite digital software
Embellishments - Day Rainbow (rainbow-VaniaY); Dog Dayz of Summer (pawprint-Stina)
Stamp Brush Set - In Any Event (sentiment - SU)
Paper - Basic White, Basic Black
Accessories - Stampin' Trimmer, Wink of Stella

No comments:

Post a Comment