Friday, May 5, 2023

Special Home

 


A new home usually is a time of excitement and congratulations for anyone. For my In-laws... not so much. They are having to move from an Independent Senior Living Facility to an Assisted Living Facility. They just need more assistance than what the Independent Facility can provide.
As such, I really didn't want to put 'Congratulations' for the sentiment on my card. But, I liked Julia's card and based mine off of hers. Thanks Julia!
I felt the sentiment 'Hang In There' was a better choice. Especially when the inside says "Life May Change... but my Love and Support Never Will'.

Thanks for taking a closer look!

Stamp sets - Coming Home, Special Moments
Ink - Memento, Stampin' Blends (Daffodil Delight, Balmy Blue, Pecan Pie)
Paper - Pecan Pie, Crushed Curry, Basic White
Accessories - Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Brick and Mortar Embossing Folder, Rectangle Stitched dies, scissors




No comments:

Post a Comment