Monday, May 15, 2023

Mother's Day Hugs

 





I saw this cute card on Pinterest and felt this would be a cute card for my Grand niece, Mia, to give to her Mom, Tori (my niece). I traced Mia's hand and then cut the hands out for the card.
I printed the inside words with My Memories Suite software and printed it out on Basic White cardstock. Oh... the sentiment 'I Love You' is a stamp from the 'Happy Birthday Gorgeous' set. The heart shaped die is from the 'Be Mine' die set.

Thanks for stopping by!

Stamp set - Happy Birthday Gorgeous
Ink - Memento
Paper - Moody Mauve, Basic Black, Basic White, Petal Pink
Accessories - Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Be Mine dies, scissors, pencil, glue dots
My Memories Suite software
Font - Always and Forever (black)




No comments:

Post a Comment