Monday, May 15, 2023

Irresistible You

 


For cards that I want to make several of, I try to create the same layout but with differing color schemes. This is true for my Mother's Day cards for this year... for all the mother's in my life!
I chose to use the new 'Irresistible Blooms' stamp set. Now, I wasn't able to get the coordinating dies as they ran out of them, but will hopefully get some when they come in. With that said... YES... I did fussy cut the flowers out.
I chose the color combos of Rich Razzleberry/Fresh Freesia; Night of Navy/Balmy Blue; and Pumpkin Pie/Pale Papaya. I paired them all with Old Olive. I added a Wink of Stella to the blooms to make them shine.

Thanks for taking a peek!

Stamp sets - Irresistible Blooms, Celebrating You
Ink - Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie, Night of Navy, Stampin' Blends (Fresh Freesia, Pale Papaya, Balmy Blue)
Paper - Rich Razzleberry, Fresh Freesia, Night of Navy, Balmy Blue, Pumpkin Pie, Pale Papaya, Old Olive, Basic White
Accessories - Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Stone Embossing Folder, Layering Squares dies, Forever Flourishing dies, scissors, Wink of Stella, Old Olive Gold Edged Ribbon



No comments:

Post a Comment