Saturday, May 6, 2023

Tasteful Bouquet

 


Wow! First time using the Brushed Bouquet dies and the look is amazing! Now, I didn't use the coordinating stamp set with it, but I know when I do, I will love the results too!
The dies cut and emboss at the same time! Now, I did run it through twice just to make sure the embossing was very clear in the flowers and leaves I die-cut out.

With the sentiment piece, I used the stamp set 'Beautiful Bouquet' and the 'Tasteful Labels' dies. I did die-cut the shape smaller to fit the sentiment better.

Thanks for dropping in!

Stamp sets - Beautiful Bouquet
Ink - Memento
Paper - Pale Papaya, Basic Black, Basic White, Soft Sea Foam
Accessories - Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Brushed Bouquet dies, Tasteful Labels dies, Layered Leaves Embossing Folder, Wink of Stella, Dimensionals, Pale Papaya Organdy Ribbon




No comments:

Post a Comment