Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Hoppy Brew

 


My brother is a beer connoisseur. When I saw another card on Pinterest with the phrase 'Hoppy Birthday' on it, I just knew it'd be perfect for my brother.

I used My Memories Suite digital software to create the words (and lines) and printed it on Basic White Cardstock. I then stamped the beer images from the 'Brewed For You' Stamp set and colored it in using my Stampin' Blends.

I added a 'Wink of Stella" to the beer to make it shine.

Thanks for hopping over!

My Memories Suite digital software
Font - Boulder

Stamp set - Brewed For You
Ink - Memento, Cinnamon Cider, Bumblebee, Crushed Curry, Stampin' Blends (Gray Granite)
Paper - Cinnamon Cider, Basic Black, Basic White
Accessories - Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Rectangle Stitched dies, Wink of Stella




No comments:

Post a Comment