Friday, May 19, 2023

Celebrating Fern

 


For my niece and her husband on their 4th wedding anniversary. Congratulations! May you be blessed with many more years together!
I love the 'Forever Fern' stamp set and its coordinating dies 'Forever Flourishing'.
The color combo I used was Moody Mauve, Misty Moonlight and Smoky Slate.
I used a stylus to run it on the back of the dies (while the paper was still in the dies), to make them more defined. I also added 'A Wink of Stella' to the buds to make them shine.

Thanks for taking a closer look!

Stamp sets - Celebrating You, Forever Fern
Ink - Misty Moonlight, Moody Mauve
Paper - Misty Moonlight, Moody Mauve, Smoky Slate, Basic White
Accessories - Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Layered Leaves Embossing Folder, Rectangle Stitched dies, Forever Flourishing dies, stylus, glue dots, dimensionals




No comments:

Post a Comment