Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Heartfelt Moments

 


It's always hard to create new sympathy cards, but it's especially hard when it's a relative who has lost their unborn baby due to miscarriage. I've designed this card using the 'Wonderful Moments' stamp set (even though it's definitely not a wonderful moment). I used the colors Smoky Slate and Basic White, but to soften the Smoky Slate color.... I stamped first on a scrap piece of paper before stamping onto the Basic White cardstock.

I used the 'Layering Ovals' die to partially cut out the oval, and then used my scissors to cut around the pregnant lady.  I added Wink of Stella to the butterfly to make it shine like the angel he/she is! 

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - Wonderful Moments, Heartfelt Blooms, Hippo Happiness (butterfly)
Ink - Smoky Slate
Paper - Basic White, Smoky Slate
Accessories - Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Hippo and Friends dies, Layering Ovals dies, Layered Leaves Embossing Folder, glue dots, scissors





No comments:

Post a Comment